Connect&GO corporate policies comply with the rules and regulations described by the European Union General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the Federal Trade Commission and CalOPPA in the United States, the Canadian Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act, and the Australian Privacy Act of 1988.
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for connectngo.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used, and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Us
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this website. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via telephone, email, or the forms on this website. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address below or the phone number on this website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
- Please note: we MUST validate your identity prior to sharing any personal information, even for validation purposes. This must be done via government-issued photo ID or utility bill sent to an address that matches the address we have on record.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
All information, including sensitive information (such as credit card data), is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon either at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page. Connect&GO has completed a company background check that verifies our corporate identity and good standing. This can be verified by reviewing the details of the security certificate.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example: billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment and are located in a third country that has been declared by the European Commission as offering an adequate level of protection for data export.