For the third consecutive year, Connect&GO is providing integrated amusement park management solutions for Canobie Lake amusement park in Salem, New Hampshire. In addition to RFID access control, cashless payments and experiential solutions, Connect&GO has developed a customized loyalty program to add value for Canobie Lake visitors. By scanning their RFID wristbands at various touchpoints throughout the park, guests are able to accumulate points and earn prizes. This interactive point system draws guests into the experience and allows them to enjoy all of the exciting services and features available at Canobie Lake. Park employees can manage guest points and digital add-ons in real time using the dashboard and RFID scanners. Guests enjoy the chance to explore all areas of the park and then be rewarded at the end of their visit.
- Looking for new ways to encourage guests to visit more of the park.
- Looking for a fun and immersive way to encourage guest loyalty.
- Looking to establish a deeper connection with each guest.
- Guests can scan their wristband at different locations throughout the park to earn points.
- Guests can redeem points toward a prize at the end of their visit or on a future visit, encouraging repeat visitation.
- Because each guest is registered to an online profile, park managers can see how they interact with park services, features and activations. Personalized emails can be sent post-visit to encourage guests to return to the park for even more fun-filled experiences!