Connect&GO provides digital solutions for the Zoo Sauvage de St-Félicien, one of the largest zoos in Québec. Guests can purchase their tickets online ahead of time, or on-site when they get to the zoo. Throughout the zoo, queues at F&B or retail vendors are shorter because all vendors are using the same efficient POS system. The guest experience is significantly improved as a result of convenient features developed and implemented with a user-experience focus.
- Looking for an operational management tool to oversee all departments.
- Difficulty training new employees to use multiple different systems for different departments.
- Looking to improve the overall guest experience at the zoo.
- A single platform that can be used to monitor ticketing, sales, inventory, etc.
- New employees find it easy to learn about and use this intuitive system.
- Guests enjoy shorter queues, facilitated purchases and a better overall experience at the zoo.