Connect&GO provided RFID access control solutions for the Wonderfront music festival in San Diego, CA. As 2019 marked the first year of the festival, organizers were looking for a way to streamline access to the site and enjoy an overview of attendance in real time throughout the three-days of the festival. Guests received RFID wristbands; which they scanned for access to the site. The connected wristbands simplified the access process and also reduced the chance of counterfeit tickets or ticket sharing.
- New festival, looking to make access process as smooth as possible.
- Looking to reduce chance of counterfeit tickets.
- Looking for a way to keep track of attendance during the three-day festival.
- Wristbands are scanned for quick access to the site. Handheld scanners and scan boxes were provided.
- Counterfeit is virtually impossible when using RFID wristbands as entrance tickets.
- All scans are recorded and access reports can be viewed in real time.