Connect&GO provided RFID access control solutions for the Wonderfront music festival in San Diego, CA. As 2019 marked the first year of the festival, organizers were looking for a way to streamline access to the site and enjoy an overview of attendance in real time throughout the three-days of the festival. Guests received RFID wristbands; which they scanned for access to the site. The connected wristbands simplified the access process and also reduced the chance of counterfeit tickets or ticket sharing.
- New festival, looking to make access process as smooth as possible.
- Looking to reduce chance of counterfeit tickets.
- Looking for a way to keep track of attendance during the three-day festival.
- Wristbands are scanned for quick access to the site. Handheld scanners and scan boxes were provided.
- Counterfeit is virtually impossible when using RFID wristbands as entrance tickets.
- All scans are recorded and access reports can be viewed in real time.
Our RFID for Security and Emergency Management White Paper
Read about how RFID solutions can offer guests additional security, while also improving on-site emergency management.Download our white paper now