Connect&GO provided RFID solutions for this year’s Africa CEO Forum – an international conference that hosts some of the continent’s most prominent CEOs, international investors, experts and high-level policy makers. In order to streamline ticket fulfillment and access control, Connect&GO provided RFID badges that attendees then scanned to enter the conference and the various zones on-site. Detailed attendance and participation reports allowed organizers to gain insight into the behaviors and preferences of their guests.
- Looking for a simple and effective way to manage ticket fulfillment on site.
- Looking for a way to assess the popularity of certain workshops, seminars and activities.
- Looking for an innovative way to establish a connection with conference attendees.
- With a detailed list of attendees, Connect&GO staff members were able to manage ticket fulfillment quickly and efficiently on-site by associating each attendee’s order with a connected RFID badge.
- Every time an attendee scanned their badge to enter a workshop or seminar, their info was saved within the dashboard. Detailed data revealed exactly who attended each workshop or seminar throughout the two-day conference. Organizers were able to assess the popularity of each event, allowing them to make informed decisions regarding programming for next year’s event.
- With access to detailed info regarding their participation at the event, organizers were able to make personal follow-ups with each attendee. This type of targeted outreach shows the Africa CEO Forum takes note of who has attended their event and what their key interests are.
Our RFID for Security and Emergency Management White Paper
Read about how RFID solutions can offer guests additional security, while also improving on-site emergency management.Download our white paper now