Connect&GO provided RFID access control solutions for this year’s sPCMA Business Forum in Orlando, Fl. As a renowned event for professionals in the pharmaceuticals industry, sPCMA has always made it a priority to offer guests a frictionless experience with top-level security, informative workshops and valuable networking opportunities. For the third consecutive year, Connect&GO provided ticket fulfillment and access control solutions that were tailored to the needs of this high-profile business event.
- Looking for a quick and effective solution for ticket fulfillment.
- Looking to ensure no one was able to enter the event without a paid ticket (media, etc.).
- Looking to rule out the possibility of guests sharing tickets.
- Connect&GO staff members associated each guest’s paid ticket with a connected RFID badge. Guest profiles were saved within the dashboard and credentials could be managed and adjusted by sPCMA staff.
- No one could enter the event without scanning their RFID badge. Each time a guest scanned their badge, their profile photo would appear on the scanner; which served as an additional security measure and made it impossible for guests to share their passes with others.
- Every scan was stored within the dashboard, allowing event organizers to have a detailed and real-time overview of attendance and guest activity at the event.
Our RFID for Security and Emergency Management White Paper
Read about how RFID solutions can offer guests additional security, while also improving on-site emergency management.Download our white paper now