Connect&GO worked with Osheaga Music and Arts Festival to create the Osheaga Play Zone – an interactive experiential zone on-site where registered guests scanned their registered RFID wristbands to play games, enter contests and take photos, videos and GIFs they could post instantly on social media. Connect&GO also provided access control solutions for multiple zones and on-site access points and over 15 different ticket types.
- Difficult to manage different ticket types.
- Difficulty tracking crowd capacity in real time.
- Looking for new ways to encourage festival attendees to post on social media.
- All ticket types are managed within the same dashboard and only one type of wristband is needed.
- Crowd capacity is tracked in real time for each access point throughout the site.
- Experiential activations provide fun photo opportunities and incentive for attendees to post instantly on social media.
Our RFID for Security and Emergency Management White Paper
Read about how RFID solutions can offer guests additional security, while also improving on-site emergency management.Download our white paper now