Connect&GO worked with Osheaga Music and Arts Festival to create the Osheaga Play Zone – an interactive experiential zone on-site where registered guests scanned their registered RFID wristbands to play games, enter contests and take photos, videos and GIFs they could post instantly on social media. Connect&GO also provided access control solutions for multiple zones and on-site access points and over 15 different ticket types.
- Difficult to manage different ticket types.
- Difficulty tracking crowd capacity in real time.
- Looking for new ways to encourage festival attendees to post on social media.
- All ticket types are managed within the same dashboard and only one type of wristband is needed.
- Crowd capacity is tracked in real time for each access point throughout the site.
- Experiential activations provide fun photo opportunities and incentive for attendees to post instantly on social media.