Connect&GO provided RFID wristbands to be used for a cashless solution at this four-day event. Wristbands were available for purchase, and were pre-loaded with an amount guests could use to purchase items on-site. Each transaction was processed with a simple scan and the pre-loaded amount on the wristband was debited. Guests had the option of registering their wristbands to online profiles. All registered wristbands were entered into a draw for a prize.
- Physical coupons were cumbersome for guests and difficult to track for vendors.
- Difficulty tracking overall sales at the four-day event.
- Looking for a way to learn more about guests and maintain post-event communication.
- Guests were able to pay for items with a simple scan of their wristbands.
- Each transaction was recorded and overall sales could be tracked by day, time, vendor, etc.
- Information provided by registered guests allowed for consumer data retrieval and post-event communication.