Connect&GO will provide RFID access control and cashless payment solutions for Alouettes season pass-holders this year. Fans receive their RFID card in the mail and then visit a branded microsite to register their card. By linking their credit card directly to their online account, fans can make quick cashless purchases at the game by simply tapping their RFID card at the vendor’s scanner. All transactions are saved in the fan’s online account and they can visit the microsite to review their transaction history at any time.
The barcode at the bottom of the RFID card allows staff members to scan each guest as they enter the stadium, allowing faster access to the site for season pass-holders.
- Looking to increase concession sales and reduce wait times in lines.
- Looking to encourage fans to purchase a season pass for Alouettes games.
- Looking to reduce wait times at the stadium entrance.
- RFID cashless payments are quick and secure. Wait times in lines are reduced and all transactions are saved directly in the guest’s personal online profile.
- The integration of RFID technology allows for creative perks to be offered to season pass-holders (faster access to the stadium, convenient payment options and more!)
- Season pass-holders can access fast lanes at the stadium entrance, thereby reducing the overall wait time in lines and encouraging more fans to purchase a season pass for Alouettes games.