Connect&GO provided access control solutions for Money 2020 in Amsterdam – Europe’s biggest FinTech event. Over 5,000 business leaders came together to explore financial industry trends and revolutionary ideas for the future of business. Each guest had an identification badge with a UHF tag, allowing Connect&GO antennas to track participant attendance at various sessions throughout the three-day event without asking guests to scan in or out of each on-site zone. This frictionless access control solution is beneficial for both event organizers and participants. Connect&GO reports provided insight into session attendance and overall crowd flow for the event.
- Organizers were looking for a way to determine which sessions were most popular.
- Organizers wanted an unobtrusive way to retrieve data from participants.
- Difficult to track exact crowd capacity in each on-site zone.
- Connect&GO UHF tracking solutions are entirely frictionless, allowing organizers to track participation without asking guests to scan at each access point.
- Detailed reports allowed organizers to identify who attended each session, allowing for targeted post-event communication with guests.