For the Montreal F1 Grand Prix, Connect&GO provided connected wristbands for staff and VIP access control management across the entire site. Wristband-holders scanned for access to various zones and all scans were tracked in real-time allowing organizers to have a better overview of the site during the busy event.
- Difficult to manage different access credentials – potential of ticket fraud.
- Difficult to have a real-time overview of activity and crowd capacity throughout the site.
- Looking to offer increased security for VIP zones.
- All ticket types are managed within the same dashboard. Wristbands are associated to the user and fraud is virtually impossible.
- Each scan is recorded within the dashboard and operators have access to a real-time overview of the entire site and all access zones within it.
- VIP zone is more secure when access is managed using an RFID scanning system.