For the Montreal F1 Grand Prix, Connect&GO provided connected wristbands for staff and VIP access control management across the entire site. Wristband-holders scanned for access to various zones and all scans were tracked in real-time allowing organizers to have a better overview of the site during the busy event.
- Difficult to manage different access credentials – potential of ticket fraud.
- Difficult to have a real-time overview of activity and crowd capacity throughout the site.
- Looking to offer increased security for VIP zones.
- All ticket types are managed within the same dashboard. Wristbands are associated to the user and fraud is virtually impossible.
- Each scan is recorded within the dashboard and operators have access to a real-time overview of the entire site and all access zones within it.
- VIP zone is more secure when access is managed using an RFID scanning system.
Our Fan Experience at Live Games White Paper
Read about how sports teams are finding new ways to increase fan engagement and boost season-pass sales by integrating RFID technology into the game day experience.Download our white paper now