Connect&GO provided RFID access control solutions for the 2019 edition of KAABOO Texas – a three-day “non-festival” event featuring music, comedy, art and culinary experiences. Located in the massive AT&T stadium in Arlington, TX (home to the Dallas Cowboys), the multi-day event required careful access control management. Connect&GO offered innovative solutions for multi-credential access and real-time crowd capacity monitoring.
- Looking to facilitate the ticketing solutions for a wide variety of package options.
- Looking to manage access control in different zones on site and determine who was going where, and when.
- Looking to monitor crowd capacity in various zones and throughout the site in general.
- Guests registered their ticket purchases online, and their RFID wristbands were shipped directly to their home addresses. Alternatively, guests could pick up their wristbands at the event.
- Multiple tiers of access were managed within the same dashboard. Each wristband was associated with a guest’s personal profile and the access package they had purchased. When a guest scanned, the system recognized their profile and granted access accordingly.
- Event organizers could refer to the access control dashboard at any time for a real-time overview of crowd capacity throughout the site and its various zones.