Connect&GO provided RFID access control solutions for the 2019 edition of KAABOO Texas – a three-day “non-festival” event featuring music, comedy, art and culinary experiences. Located in the massive AT&T stadium in Arlington, TX (home to the Dallas Cowboys), the multi-day event required careful access control management. Connect&GO offered innovative solutions for multi-credential access and real-time crowd capacity monitoring.
- Looking to facilitate the ticketing solutions for a wide variety of package options.
- Looking to manage access control in different zones on site and determine who was going where, and when.
- Looking to monitor crowd capacity in various zones and throughout the site in general.
- Guests registered their ticket purchases online, and their RFID wristbands were shipped directly to their home addresses. Alternatively, guests could pick up their wristbands at the event.
- Multiple tiers of access were managed within the same dashboard. Each wristband was associated with a guest’s personal profile and the access package they had purchased. When a guest scanned, the system recognized their profile and granted access accordingly.
- Event organizers could refer to the access control dashboard at any time for a real-time overview of crowd capacity throughout the site and its various zones.
Our RFID for Security and Emergency Management White Paper
Read about how RFID solutions can offer guests additional security, while also improving on-site emergency management.Download our white paper now