Connect&GO provided registration, access control and smart coat check solutions for Target’s ULTIMATE FAMILY FESTIVAL in L.A. introducing the new, limited edition Hunter for Target collection. Guests visited a branded microsite to register for the event, and then scanned for access upon arrival. The new Hunter collection was available for sale, and guests used their RFID passes to check any purchased items at a smart coat check while they enjoyed the rest of the festival. With special performances from OneRepublic, Charlie Puth, Charli XCX, Troye Sivan and DJ Questlov, it was an fun-filled shopping and music event for the whole family!
- Looking to encourage guests to shop the collection.
- Difficult to gain precise consumer behavior data.
- Looking for creative ways to increase brand visibility.
- Offering an RFID smart coat check was a great way to incentivize guests to shop without being burdened by cumbersome packages throughout the festival.
- Registration is tailored to the event and allows for detailed consumer data to be acquired and later analyzed to assess behavior patterns and interest in the brand.
- A festival pop-up shop is a fun and interactive way to present the brand to consumers.
Our Understanding Consumer Behavior at Brand Activations White Paper
Read about how RFID solutions can help brands better understand their consumers at brand activation events.Download our white paper now