Connect&GO provided RFID stickers for trade show guests to affix to their badges during this two-day automotive industry event. Guests scanned their RFID stickers to access the event, obtain info from information kiosks and participate in other experiential activations on site. Both General Admission and VIP ticket types were managed within the same access control dashboard, making it easy for event organizers to identify how many people were at the event at any given time.
- Difficulty tracking attendance at the event.
- Difficulty managing different ticket types.
- Looking for a new way to share information with guests.
- The access control dashboard records each scan, so event organizers have a real-time overview of attendance.
- Both General Admission and VIP ticket types are manage in the same dashboard.
- Information kiosks allow guests to scan and identify the information they are most interested in. Each scan is recorded, so organizers know which topics are of most interest to guests.
Our Understanding Consumer Behavior at Brand Activations White Paper
Read about how RFID solutions can help brands better understand their consumers at brand activation events.Download our white paper now