Granby Zoo offers an all-new adventure this summer with Experience+ wristbands. With scavenger hunts and quizzes, photo and video memories, connected and collectable wristbands, each visit to the zoo is a captivating adventure!
Granby Zoo now uses Connect&GO’s latest products, Konnect and Play&GO. Konnect ensures a frictionless ticketing system with an integrated POS, access control and a cashless payment system. Play&GO uses interactive terminals to create activities throughout the zoo offering an augmented experience, and photo and video memories increase spend-per-head. Operators gain valuable insights into guest behaviours, and increase guest engagement.
- Complicated POS that couldn’t be updated
- No integration between POS and operations
- Looking for new ways to improve guest engagement and return visits
- Disconnect between the experience and the mission of the zoo
- Little data on customer behaviour
- Interactive scanning terminals creating augmented physical experiences and activities
- Customized and collectable wristbands to offer a premium product and promote ambassadorship
- Improved POS and eCommerce system that increases spend-per-head and prepurchase items
- Integrated ticketing platform to efficiently manage access control for the zoo and cashless payments with RFID wristbands
- Real-time data analytics on guest traffic and behaviour to better cater to the guest’s needs
- Online customer profiles to view their progression of the day and relive their memories during their time spent on-site
- Increase of micro-transactions from purchase of photos and videos on the customer profile
“Their technology allows visitors to plan and to buy our products. It increases customer engagement it reduces waiting time and makes their visit frictionless.”
– Samuel Grenier, Director of Operations, Granby Zoo