Connect&GO provided RFID registration and experiential solutions for this VIP event hosted by Willis Towers Watson. 200 invited guests were able to register online using a microsite developed for the event. Once at the event, guests received an RFID badge to scan for access, to receive a welcome message and to participate in activations such as a welcome kiosk and a connected bar. By incorporating RFID into their event, organizers were able to efficiently track attendance and offer a unique experience for their guests.
- Looking to turn a standard business event into a more customized, unique experience.
- Difficulty managing registration and tracking attendance.
- Difficulty communicating with guests post-event.
- Guest scanned at a welcome kiosk to receive a personalized message. When guests scanned at the connective bar, their order instantly appeared on the bartender’s screen.
- Registration and access control were managed within the same dashboard, giving organizers a clear overview of attendance in real time.
- Online registration allowed organizers to establish a connection with each guest attending their event.
Our Understanding Consumer Behavior at Brand Activations White Paper
Read about how RFID solutions can help brands better understand their consumers at brand activation events.Download our white paper now