Connect&GO provided RFID access control and experiential solutions for this year’s Diamond Resorts Tournament of Champions in Orlando, Florida. During the course of the 6-day event, guests had access to the tournament and the celebratory evenings. Guests used a registration microsite to register their wristbands, then scanned at entrances to access each event. The sophisticated platform, developed by Connect&GO, allowed for multiple credentials to be allocated to the over 3,000 guests. Roaming cameras were on-site to take photos of guests and, if they registered their social media accounts, guests would have access to all photo taken throughout the high-profile event.
- Organizers were looking for a way to streamline access to multiple events over six days.
- Looking to provide adequate security for high profile guests (celebrities, sports pros, etc.).
- Looking for ways to encourage engagement and social media sharing.
- The Connect&GO platform allows for multiple ticket types to be used for the same event, and credentials can be managed in real time through the dashboard.
- Each guest is registered to a personalized profile, so their identity is checked each time they enter a new zone/event.
- Roaming cameras are an unobtrusive way to get guests to take photos at the event. Photos can easily be shared to social media profiles when guests register their social accounts.
Our RFID for Security and Emergency Management White Paper
Read about how RFID solutions can offer guests additional security, while also improving on-site emergency management.Download our white paper now