Connect&GO partnered with the Montreal Just for Laughs Festival and Tangerine to develop a unique cashless incentive and interactive experience called ‘Delirius!’. Throughout the 16-day open-air festival, JFL distributed and activated 350,000 RFID wristbands that guests used to pay for drinks, snacks and merchandise on-site. Photo kiosks and roaming cameras offered guests the opportunity to take pictures and enter contests to win cool prizes!
- Looking for creative ways to encourage guest participation and interaction with the brand.
- Looking to boost social media presence for the festival and partnering brand.
- Difficult to track consumer interest and behavior patterns.
- RFID activations are a fun, frictionless way to participate at a festival. Guests are incentivized by the opportunity to win prizes.
- Guests are encouraged to scan to post photos instantly to social media. User-generated content is good for promotion of the festival and the partnering brand.
- Each scan is recorded in the dashboard and guest activity can be tracked in real time. Post-event reports reveal detailed findings regarding consumer demographics, interests, and participation levels.
Our RFID for Security and Emergency Management White Paper
Read about how RFID solutions can offer guests additional security, while also improving on-site emergency management.Download our white paper now