For the sixth consecutive year, Connect&GO provided RFID solutions for the 2019 edition of C2’s three-day business and innovation conference in Montreal, QC. With innovative solutions for multi-accreditation, multi-zone access control and cashless payments for over 80 vendors; Connect&GO worked with C2 partners to ensure the guest experience was as streamlined and frictionless as possible for the over 10,000 attendees at the popular event.
- Because the event took place in a new venue for this edition, the client was looking for a way to manage capacity in real-time in multiple zones.
- Looking for a simple way to manage cashless transactions at over 80 on-site vendors.
- Looking for a platform to manage over 70 different types of accreditation for the 3-day event.
- Connect&GO access control solutions were integrated with the klik badge to monitor access in various zones on site. A real-time access control dashboard displayed crowd capacity in the busiest areas.
- 87 different on-site vendors used the Connect&GO POS V2 to accept cashless payments by RFID or credit card. A receipt for each transaction was either printed or sent to the guest via email, and all sales were tracked within the same dashboard. A real-time cashless dashboard displayed sales totals and inventory levels for each vendor.
- Each customized package was pre-registered online and associated with an RFID badge. Guests picked up their RFID badges on-site and C2 employees could scan a guest’s badge to verify their credentials (staff, talent, media, participants, etc.). The system recognized the credentials associated with each badge and access control was managed efficiently.
Our RFID for Security and Emergency Management White Paper
Read about how RFID solutions can offer guests additional security, while also improving on-site emergency management.Download our white paper now