Connect&GO provided RFID solutions for the Bundesliga fan experience zones in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil and Jakarta, Indonesia. In an effort to increase fan engagement for the German professional football league, fan zones were created in the home countries of some of its players. Fans were able to use their RFID wristbands to access the zone, play trivia games and take pictures. Football matches were projected on a giant screen for all to see, and a leaderboard tracked the number of points fans accumulated playing on-site games. Post-event communication with fans was facilitated due to a customized online registration process for the event.
- Looking for a way to track attendance and follow-up with fans after the event.
- Looking for interactive games that would appeal to a youthful, tech savvy audience.
- Looking to connect all aspects of the event – video projections, trivia games, photo opportunities, etc.
- Fans filled out registration forms in order to receive their RFID wristbands. Personalized follow-up messages were sent via email after the event.
- With a simple scan of their wristbands, fans could participate in on-site games and take photos.
- Points accumulated by fans were displayed on a leaderboard. All activity was stored within the dashboard for event organizers to review at any time.