For the BUKU Music + Art Project, Connect&GO provided RFID Solutions for GA and VIP access control, credentials issuance, fulfillment, catering access management and social media activations. Guests scanned their wristbands for access to various zones and to take photos at kiosks to then post instantly on social media.
- Difficult to manage multiple different ticket types.
- Looking to boost social media engagement.
- Difficult to gain insight into consumer behavior patterns.
- All ticket types are managed within the same dashboard. One type of wristband is used for various access packages.
- Guests are encouraged to scan at the activation to post photos directly to social media. User-generated content is valuable for festival promotion.
- Each scan is recorded within the dashboard and post-event reports reveal detailed findings about consumer behavior patterns.