Connect&GO provided RFID access control solutions for Montreal’s punk rock music festival, ‘77 Montreal, this year at Parc Jean-Drapeau. RFID wristbands were used to manage multiple different ticket types for the one-day festival. Organizers were able to track crowd capacity in real time, and there was little to no chance of ticket sharing or fraud. Festival attendees scanned at the entrance to identify the type of ticket they had purchased for the festival and enter the site quickly and securely.
- Long lines at the entrance to the festival are a hassle for both attendees and festival organizers.
- Difficult to manage ticket sharing and/or fraud with printed paper tickets.
- Difficult to track crowd capacity and/or manage permissions on-site.
- Guests scan their RFID wristbands for quick and easy access to the site.
- Each RFID tag is unique, making fraud virtually impossible.
- Festival organizers can monitor crowd capacity in real time and can adjust site permissions instantly if needed.