QA Automation Specialist
Much like the rollercoasters in our industry, your journey with Connect&GO will be thrilling, suspenseful, and exhilarating, full of twists and turns!
As a QA Automation Specialist, you will be working in an agile team. You will quickly be immersed in all phases of our software development especially in the end-to-end tests. We guarantee that you will widen your horizons into all areas of the business, yes, it’s very cross-functional!
- In collaboration with our Development team and QA expert, you will be testing features to ensure they are properly built and function as they are designed to function.
- In a typical week, you’ll be working with Xray to manage test cases, working with black-box test techniques, and designing automated tests with selenium and cucumber.
- You will be exploring and deep-diving into the notions of agile documentation by writing test cases, reporting bugs, creating support documentation (how-to) and archiving certain test cases for future usage.
- Nothing will get past you, you will continuously verify that we have a high-quality code and reusability.
- You’ll be working in a fast and agile environment, that allows you to take initiative with regards to technical subjects but also processes – We don’t like silos!
- Our team is very passionate about what we do. If you are the curious type who can’t get enough of the latest technological advancements, well, you will feel right at home with us!
- To equip you for this adventure, you’ll have access to AWS, Gitlab, Xray, Jira, and Confluence.
- If you have an ISTQB certification, we value that as an asset!
Why work with us at Connect&GO?
FLEXIBILITY: We offer true flexibility; we trust our team members and what matters to us is your contribution!
GROWTH & DEVELOPMENT: We invest in our people’s development and prioritize individual growth by offering training opportunities and external mentorship programs in your field of expertise. For us, growth is also trying new things even if they don’t always pan out.
WELLBEING: Our people’s physical and mental health is a top priority! Wellbeing is much more than just a program offered, it’s about our team’s engagement and building a safe and open culture where our people can be who they are. To put the cherry on top, we offer the more traditional well-being programs such as Dialogue’s virtual healthcare program, Collective insurance (medical, dental, life, and disability), and a Physical activity allowance (up to 500$/year).
Joining the Connect&GO team means you will also be part of a creative, results-driven team that values: promoting transparency, cultivating trust, triggering innovation, igniting passion, and growing together.