Much like the industry that we are in, we describe being part of our team as thrilling, suspenseful, and exhilarating! We will immerse you into what it looks like to join Connect&GO as a Lead, Developer. Working with a driven and intrapreneurial team, your mission will be to elevate our environment; our architecture, infrastructure, coding practices, and most importantly our people; while we strategically plan our growth trajectory in Canada, the US, and Europe for our integrated management platform for attractions.
- Be a part of the continued adventure of developing and optimizing our products in collaboration with the development team by translating the needs of our customers into adequate architecture of our software.
- Work closely with our senior stakeholders such as our VP Technology, Product Director, Product Owner, UX Designer, to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements for the development team.
- Lead the architecture and infrastructure of our solution as well as technical projects from start to finish, defining technical solutions & processes that level up the development team.
- Ensures that the product runs smoothly by facilitating the decision-making process in and out of the team as well as prioritizing and delegating tasks to ensure project delivery remains on time.
- Collaborates and offers feedback beyond the development team and ensures that customer feedback is taken into consideration during all feature planning.
- Write testable, scalable, and efficient code as well as contribute to the team’s strengths by performing code reviews and leading as a technical expert when it comes to solutions and best development practices.
- Manage a team of 3-4 developers, to which you will support in planning quarterly OKRs (goals), acting as a strong coach and mentor to assist your team with their growth objectives.
- We value design and development that is robust, resilient, secure, and scalable, in which your implication will be key for our web and mobile architectures.
- Our team is very passionate about what we do, if you are the curious type who can’t get enough about the latest technologies well, we think you will feel right at home with us!
- To equip you for this adventure, you’ll have access to AWS, Gitlab, Jira, Confluence. Our environment is based on PHP, Laravel, Node JS and Vue.js for the development of our web applications. As for our mobile application development, we use Java and Kotlin.holders.
What You Need
- Strong mentor & coach and enjoy helping your team grow and develop.
- Experience in leading teams in an agile software development environment.
- Advanced understanding of software development.
- Distinction of high-level experience in building architectures and “full” solutions.
Why work with us at Connect&GO?
FLEXIBILITY: We offer true flexibility; we trust our team members and what matters to us is your contribution!
GROWTH & DEVELOPMENT: We invest in our people’s development and prioritize individual growth by offering training opportunities and external mentorship programs in your field of expertise. For us, growth is also trying new things even if they don’t always pan out.
WELLBEING: Our people’s physical and mental health is a top priority! Wellbeing is much more than just a program offered, it’s about our team’s engagement and building a safe and open culture where our people can be who they are. To put the cherry on top, we offer the more traditional well-being programs such as Dialogue’s virtual healthcare program, Collective insurance (medical, dental, life, and disability), and a Physical activity allowance (up to 500$/year).
Joining the Connect&GO team means you will also be part of a creative, results-driven team that values: promoting transparency, cultivating trust, triggering innovation, igniting passion, and growing together.