Lead Customer Support
Much like the industry that we are in, we describe being a part of our team as thrilling, suspenseful, and exhilarating! Let us immerse you into what it looks like to join Connect&GO as a Lead Customer Support. You will actively be involved in building an exceptional customer experience for our growing number of customers in Canada, the US, and Europe for our integrated management platform for attractions. In collaboration with your support team, your mission will be to help our customers maximize control over our product to support them in their operations.
- Actively engaged in improving the support processes, client onboarding processes and helping our team and customers gain a deeper understanding of our products.
- Ensuring that our product documentation, training video library and product training are revised, optimized and always up to date.
- Expand on performance measurement tools and provide monthly reports.
- Gain and provide continuous feedback from our internal and external stakeholders.
- Measure the customer support key performance metrics and monitor quality to always provide an excellent customer experience.
- Implement training programs for new customer support members and improve existing training programs.
- Proactive and constant communication with our customers and team during maintenance, technical issues, and service escalations.
- You will be responsible for respecting our client’s SLA.
- During the deployment phase, you will coordinate hardware orders with our suppliers and deploy that hardware and peripheral configuration, cabling, setup, testing and supervise remote installation when required.
- Conduct remote and in-person demonstrations and training sessions. Ensure all work and changes are completed in a manner that minimizes operational disruption to customers and other stakeholders.
What you need
- Experience in leading a support team and previous experience in a customer service role.
- Successful track record working in a technical environment.
- Passion for delivering the highest quality customer service.
- Good understanding of networking concepts and troubleshooting practices.
- Experience with a Service Desk environment (Freshdesk, Zendesk, etc.)
- Basic understanding of HTML and/or CSS.
- A driver’s license is mandatory for the role.
- Available to travel 20 to 30% of the year.
Why work with us at Connect&GO?
FLEXIBILITY: We offer true flexibility; we trust our team members and what matters to us is your contribution!
GROWTH & DEVELOPMENT: We invest in our people’s development and prioritize individual growth by offering training opportunities and external mentorship programs in your field of expertise. For us, growth is also trying new things even if they don’t always pan out.
WELLBEING: Our people’s physical and mental health is a top priority! Wellbeing is much more than just a program offered, it’s about our team’s engagement and building a safe and open culture where our people can be who they are. To put the cherry on top, we offer the more traditional well-being programs such as Dialogue’s virtual healthcare program, Collective insurance (medical, dental, life, and disability), and a Physical activity allowance (up to 500$/year).
Joining the Connect&GO team means you will also be part of a creative, results-driven team that values: promoting transparency, cultivating trust, triggering innovation, igniting passion, and growing together.