Much like the industry that we are in we can find numerous parallels to make with riding a roller coaster with twists, turns, and loops! We describe it as thrilling, suspenseful, and exhilarating!
Let us immerse you a little into what it looks like to join Connect&GO as a Full-Stack Developer. Working in an agile team, you will quickly be immersed in the development phases for our access control, payment experiential, and venue operations management solutions. We guarantee that you will widen your horizons into all different areas of the business, yes, it’s very cross-functional!
- You’ll be a part of the continued adventure of developing and optimizing our products in collaboration with our other internal experts.
- In your day-to-day, you will work closely with our lead developers in developing solutions, features and projects.
- Roughly said, you’ll be participating in all phases of our development cycle from planning, developing, configuring, documenting, deploying, troubleshooting, all the way to maintaining our web and mobile applications.
- You’ll ensure high quality code and reusability and optimize APIs for maximum speed.
- You’ll be working in a fast and agile/scrum environment, that allows you to take initiative and come up with innovative ideas.
- To equip you for this adventure, you’ll have access to AWS, Gitlab, Jira, Confluence – Need more? We can work it out.
- Our team is very passionate about what we do, if you are the curious type who can’t get enough about the latest technologies well, we think you will feel right at home with us!
- Our environment is based in PHP, Laravel and Vue.js for the development our web applications. As for our mobile application development, we use Java and Kotlin.
Why work with us at Connect&GO?
We offer true flexibility; we trust our team members and what matters to us is your contribution!
GROWTH & DEVELOPMENT
We invest in our people’s development and prioritize individual growth by offering training opportunities and external mentorship programs in your field of expertise. For us, growth is also trying new things even if they don’t always pan out.
Our people’s physical and mental health is a top priority! Wellbeing is much more than just a program offered, it’s about our team’s engagement and building a safe and open culture where our people can be who they are. And… to put the cherry on top we do offer the more traditional wellbeing programs such as Dialogue’s virtual healthcare program, Collective insurance (medical, dental, life, and disability) as well as a Physical activity allowance (up to 500$/year).
Joining the Connect&GO team means you will also be part of a creative, results-driven team that values: promoting transparency, cultivating trust, triggering innovation, igniting passion, and growing together.