Finance Director (Controller)
Much like the industry that we are in, we describe being a part of our team as thrilling, suspenseful, and exhilarating! We will immerse you into what it looks like to join Connect&GO as a Finance Director. Working with a driven and intrapreneurial team, you will be driving some of the most strategic decisions as we carefully plan our growth trajectory in Canada, the US, and Europe for our access control, payment experiential, and venue operations management solutions.
- You’ll be leading the budgeting, financial reporting, forecasting processes, and driving key performance indicators for the overall business.
- You will supervise the month-end cycle, preparation of monthly financial statements and cashflow management.
- We work closely with different operational partners such as banks, financial institutions, auditors, investors, and government institutions – to which you will have close communication and develop strong business partnerships.
- We consider ourselves very fortunate to work with different institutions that firmly believe in Connect&GO’s future. You will be leading the application and claim processes for government subsidies and other financial incentives.
- You will set up and manage all the financial aspects of Connect&GO’s payment platform: reporting, invoicing and partner relationship.
- You will lead the financial analysis of strategic initiatives such as acquisitions, partnerships, and investment projects.
- In collaboration with our internal accounting expert, you will oversee that we meet all accounting compliance requirements within each of our markets.
- You possess a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience as a financial analyst, controller, or manager.
- Having or pursuing the CPA designation is an asset.
- If you consider yourself an opportunist, eager to reinvent and implement innovative ways to optimize costs and effectiveness of capital, you will feel right at home with us!
- We cultivate trust and grow together as a team, thus leading by example through empathy and elevating those around you is just as important – as it should be!
- To equip you for this adventure, we use the following tools Xero, Quickbooks, and Excel.
Why work with us at Connect&GO?
FLEXIBILITY: We offer true flexibility; we trust our team members and what matters to us is your contribution!
GROWTH & DEVELOPMENT: We invest in our people’s development and prioritize individual growth by offering training opportunities and external mentorship programs in your field of expertise. For us, growth is also trying new things even if they don’t always pan out.
WELLBEING: Our people’s physical and mental health is a top priority! Wellbeing is much more than just a program offered, it’s about our team’s engagement and building a safe and open culture where our people can be who they are. To put the cherry on top, we offer the more traditional well-being programs such as Dialogue’s virtual healthcare program, Collective insurance (medical, dental, life, and disability), and a Physical activity allowance (up to 500$/year).
Joining the Connect&GO team means you will also be part of a creative, results-driven team that values: promoting transparency, cultivating trust, triggering innovation, igniting passion, and growing together.