Cloud/Linux System Administrator
Much like the industry that we are in we can find numerous parallels to make with riding a roller coaster with twists, turns, and loops! We describe it as thrilling, suspenseful, and exhilarating!
As a Cloud/Linux System Administrator at Connect&GO, you will be working in an agile team. You will quickly become our go-to person when it comes to developing and maintaining the deployment (CI/CD), provisioning and monitoring stacks for our access control, payment, experiential and venue operations management solutions. We guarantee that you will widen your horizons into all different areas of the business, yes, it’s very cross-functional!
- You’ll be a part of an adventure in continuous improvement of our cloud systems to support our Product & Technology team.
- You will be automating the most time-consuming processes, error-prone operations, and shifting left when it comes to detecting code smell, bugs, and security issues.
- You’ll be improving stability by monitoring our cloud servers and applications for uptime and performance as well as implementing security compliance frameworks and improving security posture of our environments.
- You’ll be working in a fast and agile environment, that allows you to take initiative with regards to technical subjects but also processes – We don’t like silos!
- In addition, you’ll be our go-to person when it comes to managing internal IT systems: cloud-based email accounts, office Wi-Fi networks and device management.
- To equip you for this adventure, you can expect to spend a fair amount of time in a code editor, automating our cloud AWS environment with the help of Terraform, Git, Ansible, Datadog, Jira, and Confluence.
- Our team is very passionate about what we do. If you are the curious type who can’t get enough of the latest technological advancements, well, you will feel right at home with us!
Why work with us at Connect&GO?
We offer true flexibility; we trust our team members and what matters to us is your contribution!
GROWTH & DEVELOPMENT
We invest in our people’s development and prioritize individual growth by offering training opportunities and external mentorship programs in your field of expertise. For us, growth is also trying new things even if they don’t always pan out.
Our people’s physical and mental health is a top priority! Wellbeing is much more than just a program offered, it’s about our team’s engagement and building a safe and open culture where our people can be who they are. And… to put the cherry on top we do offer the more traditional wellbeing programs such as Dialogue’s virtual healthcare program, Collective insurance (medical, dental, life, and disability) as well as a Physical activity allowance (up to 500$/year).
Joining the Connect&GO team means you will also be part of a creative, results-driven team that values: promoting transparency, cultivating trust, triggering innovation, igniting passion, and growing together.