Much like the industry that we serve, being part of our Connect&GO team can be a thrilling adventure! Working as a Sales Director with our driven and intrapreneurial team, your mission will be to drive our business success by implementing a strong and sustainable sales strategy. We want someone with the leadership skills and drive to make a positive impact on our bottom line, as we strategically plan our growth trajectory in Canada, the US, and Europe for our integrated management platform for attractions.
- Meet/exceed annual revenue targets within assigned territory and accounts
- Create strategies to increase sales and profitability through development of new accounts and growth of existing clients
- Build & maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Build and maintain a pipeline of opportunities
- Partners with customers to understand their business needs and objectives
- Develop & manage sales strategies within markets to support business strategies and growth
- Effectively communicate our value proposition through proposals, presentations, and demos
- Understand market-specific landscapes and trends
- Analyze current sales strategy and suggest solutions for improvement
- Attend conferences and tradeshows when needed
- Lead by example in accordance with our values: promote transparency, grow together, trigger innovation, cultivate trust and ignite passion.
What you need
- +5-7 years of experience as a sales executive, sales management, or sales director
- Experience with CRM system and keeping it updated with weekly/monthly/quarterly performance targets
- Proven track record of meeting/exceeding sales targets and continuously increasing results
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company success
- Proven ability to accurately forecast sales
- Effective time management skills and the ability to multitask
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
To top it all off here’s a sneak peek of what else you would get out of this experience by hopping on the Connect&GO ride.
FLEXIBILITY: We offer true flexibility; we trust our team members and what matters to us is your contribution!
GROWTH & DEVELOPMENT: We invest in our people’s development and prioritize individual growth by offering training opportunities and external mentorship programs in your field of expertise. For us, growth is also trying new things even if they don’t always pan out.
WELLBEING: Our people’s physical and mental health is a top priority! Wellbeing is much more than just a program offered, it’s about our team’s engagement and building a safe and open culture where our people can be who they are. And… to put the cherry on top we do offer the more traditional wellbeing programs such as Dialogue’s virtual healthcare program, Collective insurance (medical, dental, life and disability) as well as a Physical activity allowance (up to 500$/year).